Budget: $25 million (estimated)
Gross: $50 milllion (worldwide)
Production: Universal Studios
Opening sequence- 4:08 mins
Released in 1998 Bride of Chuckie is a story about dolls, Chucky 'hooks up' with another doll, the murderous couple target two high school graduates.
1. Blue tint used to show its a horror and shows it was filmed in a high budgert Hollywood studio with this technology, also signifies cold.
2. White text on Black backgroun again signifies horror/seriousness.
3. America 'the great' flag shown flying, this could signify that it is an offical building which is ironic because they say america is a great nation although they conduct murders and violence.
4.Dutch angle shot 'Lockport Police setting, porviding exposition.
4. Flashing signifies lightning/ somebody has been there previously.
5. Uses a range of shot types such as panning, extreme close up, establishing, extreme long shot , dutch angle shot etc.
6. Mask and chainsaw are shown on screen - intertextual from Friday the 13th.
7. Point of view shot used to shot the vulnerablility of the victim.